UMSCHALTEN.DE RELIES ON YOUR EXPERTISE
Are you a blogger or an expert on (electric) mobility or an entrepreneur yourself? umschalten.de invites you to help shape the exchange around the future of mobility in Saxony. We are the first online portal for Saxon SMEs that revolves around electrified locomotion.
WHAT IS UMSCHALTEN.DE?
From e-cars to fast charging stations, from taxes to costs, from e-fleets to e-bikes, we explore the possibilities and limits of electromobility for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) here - on Facebook and LinkedIn. The focus is on our users: owners and managers of small and medium-sized enterprises, fleet managers and their employees with an interest in mobility and sustainability, in energy and infrastructure. We offer you the space to enter into dialogue with our target group with your expertise as a blogger or entrepreneur. The portal is published by the energy service providers DREWAG - Stadtwerke Dresden GmbH and SachsenEnergie AG from Eastern Saxony.
|10,000 page impressions per month - and rising||More than 14,000 people reached per month||10,000 impressions per month|
|Currently 2 contributions per month||Up to 1,400 interactions and comments per month|
At umschalten.de, we promote the open exchange of opinions and provide a communication space for the topic of electromobility and SMEs. We act in a politically neutral and non-judgemental manner and mark promotional contributions. We value polite interaction and reserve the right to block comments that do not comply with general netiquette.
OUR CONTENT AND COOPERATION OPPORTUNITIES
On umschalten.de we concentrate on the essentials and offer our users practical added value in four formats
- Relevant news from technology, funding opportunities and taxes
- Product tests on modern storage and generation offers for self-suppliers
- Tips and how-to's on infrastructure and model selection
- Practical tests by Saxon companies on the suitability of e-cars for everyday use
Would you like to get involved with umschalten.de? That makes us happy!
We are looking for cooperation partners in the following areas:
- Guest authors for contributions on the topics of e-mobility, infrastructure, environment, sustainability and renewable energies
- Saxon entrepreneurs from all sectors who want to tell us about their experiences with e-cars, charging infrastructure, self-sufficiency with energy or e-bikes. We are also happy to provide test vehicles!